“Over the last 3 weeks we’ve had approximately 500 unique visitors and ZERO sales”
You’ve been working on your Shopify store tirelessly for the past weeks. You’ve launched it. You have hundreds of people coming, yet they leave without buying.
You grow more and more frustrated when the work you put on your store pays back with a lack of sales.
Are you going to give up?
Reading articles on “increasing your conversion rate” may seem helpful, but they only make you feel more anxious about doing something wrong.
Failure feels closer and that makes you even more afraid to even think about it.
But you didn’t get into e-commerce so you can leave with your tail between your legs just a few weeks later.
What if you could boost the number of people that check out?
That’s why you try to work harder on your site, don’t you?
But the more you’ve looked at your Shopify store the less objective you can be about it.
With time, you’ve become accustomed to:
- lack of answers to essential questions about the store, brand and products (you know everything about the products and your service so to you nothing seems missing)
- bugs and glitches (you just get around these the first time and then you stop noticing them)
- misalignment of design elements (last week you told yourself you’ll fix them this week)
- dozens of other irritations and annoyances your site has piled up
All these issues lower the customer’s trust in your store.
To your customers this is like waving a red flag and shouting “Wait! Wait! The store owner didn’t put much care into your shopping experience. Imagine what would it be when you purchase. Yikes!”
But to you… this is nothing.
You see the red flags every day so you’ve become blind to them.
This, coupled with the lack of sales, paralyzes and frustrates you. You no longer know what to fix because nothing stands out.
And your visitors keep hitting that same homepage and bouncing without buying.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could remove the red flags from your site?
No red flags on your Shopify Store means that:
- Visitors will stay on your store engaging with your products and content
- The more people truly engage with your site the higher the chance they’ll desire what you are selling
- People who desire something have higher drive for acquiring it, so they’ll add products to cart
- The more people engage with your site the more data you’ll have about which products get the most attention and which the least, where do people stop during the buying process, what parts of the website work the way you intended and which don’t
- As people add products to the cart the higher your chance of getting people who will complete the checkout
But before you remove these red flags from your site people won’t engage with it, thus depriving you of data and the opportunity to fine-tune it.
To spot your store’s problems you need a fresh professional eye
That’s why I created my “Red Flags Audit” service—to help you move forward past your “lots of traffic, no sales” stalemate.
The “Shopify Red Flags Audit” will give you:
- a professional objective look on your Shopify store’s most critical friction points (the red flags of your store)
- a list of highlights of what needs to change and why, so you stop scaring customers away
Buy the Shopify Red Flags Audit and you’ll receive:
- A PDF report with key screens of your store annotated to point out the friction points to purchasing I’ve noticed
- punch list of fixes that you can perform and remove the red flags from your site so you can get more visitors engaging with your site
You don’t want to pull the plug on your shopify store just yet. You’ve done so much work, it would be a shame.
Get People Shopping On Your Online Store
How much does the Shopify Red Flags Audit cost? How long will it take?
For $199 you’ll get an actionable audit report described above.
If you order right now, you’ll get your audit report within 2 business days after our initial consultation.
I provide a full 100% money-back guarantee on this offering. If you’re not happy with the audit results — I’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
I’m interested! How do we get started?
Please contact me briefly describing your brand, your target audience and providing your store URL. If you’re a good fit for the audit, I’ll send you a scheduling link for the initial consultation.
I have more questions about this service…
And I’m happy to answer them. Please contact me and I’ll do my best to help you.